Frequently Asked Questions
- Access to a private member discussion board – where you can ask questions, solve problems quickly and get support and advice from Garry Robinson and hundreds of other group outdoor personal trainers. It’s been proven that people who use a ‘mastermind group’ progress far faster than those going it alone.
- A monthly online meeting where we present and discuss topics directly related to running a profitable group training business. Meet my own personal fitness mentors, learn new skills and get fresh ideas to help you become a better trainer.
- Bootcamp Business Partner. A weekly email containing 6 workouts that have been carefully selected to deliver planned variety to your training. A huge time-saver for those who take fitness programming for their clients seriously.
- Kaizen Outdoor Fitness workout e-manuals. Within minutes of joining, you can download well over $300 worth of field manuals: Bootcamp Boxing Workouts (just released), Bootcamp Bodyweight Workouts, Bootcamp Boxing Ideas, Bootcamp Workout Ideas Vol 1, Bootcamp Workout Ideas Vol 2 & Popular Programs.
- Business resources: spreadsheets, checklists, forms, surveys, contracts, sample adverts, how-to guides and much more. Simplify, systematise and automate and you will free up time to do more of what you love.
All future Kaizen workout e-manuals and products will be released directly to the member’s area and are included in the membership fee.
Absolutely! This is an investment that will pay itself back many times over.
We’ll show you how to get more clients, keep them for longer and charge more for your services. When you make seemingly small changes in the right areas it doesn’t just add up. It multiplies!
Look at this real-life example of how one of our members, Millie made a small change that tripled her business in just three months:
Millie sells a 10-session pass to a new client for $100. Her client does 8 of the 10 sessions over a six week period and is never seen again. Millie starts month three with no client and has made $100
Millie sells a membership to a new client for $100/month. Her client does 8 sessions in the first month, enjoys it and continues into a second month. After another 8 sessions in month two, results are really beginning to show – and her best friend wants a piece of that. So she signs up with her friend for a third month. Millie starts month three with 2 clients. She has earned $400 and is now getting $200 recurring income every month.
Note that Millie didn’t even put up her prices! By changing just one little thing, Millie’s income sky-rocketed and her Kaizen membership paid itself back many times over.
No. You can stop your membership at any time. Just go to the ‘My pre-approved payments’ page in your Paypal account and cancel the payment to Kaizen Outdoor Fitness.
You can always re-join later, but note that the rate you pay today is only locked in for as long as you remain a member. The price of joining will increase as more resources are added to the site.
Yes. Paypal allows you to pay for goods and services online with a regular bank account. All you need to do is sign up for a Paypal account if you haven’t already got one (its free) and go to Profile –> Add or edit bank account
That will connect Paypal to your bank account. Now you can pay for goods and services online without needing a credit card.